Terms & Conditions
- Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages.
- Please be aware that Yoga Room may alter the information on its web site from time to time.
- Yoga Room shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site.
- Yoga Room does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. Yoga Room exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
- All applicants release Yoga Room, its owners, directors, managers, teachers and all employees of all liability regarding any injury to self. Suspension required due to injury will fall under the Suspension Policy.
- All purchases are final. Yoga Room does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
- Fees may increase from time to time to reflect increases in costs and benefits.
- If purchasing packages that require payments to be made in installments, the applicant agrees to approve such installments be made by credit or debit card on the dates as predetermined in the services contract.
- It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds available to cover the payment. If a payment is declined due to insufficient funds, the transaction will fail. In case of rejected or refused payment, our policy is to reprocess the payment according to the following steps:
- initial card will be reprocessed.
- if failed, any other card registered under member’s account will be processed.
Members will be suspended from booking in case of unsuccessful payment. Yoga Room is in no way responsible for additional bank fees that you may incur from your bank. Bank fees are under the terms and conditions of contractual agreements that lie between you and your bank.
- Gift cards can be redeemed for classes, memberships or products. They are not redeemable for cash.
- To register or purchase from the Yoga Room online booking system, you must be over eighteen (18) years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- Every possible effort is made to deliver classes and services on time as advertised. However, the schedule is subject to change or cancellation without notice. Yoga Room is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
- The studio opens 30 minutes before class and closes 30 minutes after class. The door to the studio is locked at the beginning of each class for safety and security. No late entry is permitted and leaving class early is strongly discouraged.
- Yoga Room is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal property.
- Yoga Room reserves the right to refuse entry.
Privacy & Security Policy
- Commitment to Data Security.
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure.
- Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
- All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- Yoga Room will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization.
Passes and Memberships
- All passes and memberships are non-transferable.
- Passes and memberships may not be shared. Anyone caught sharing memberships will be denied entry and forfeit their pass or membership permanently. Anyone caught buying a discovery pass under two different accounts will be denied all future entry and charged an administration fee of €25.
- The Discovery Pass is an introductory offer for new members only. It is available one time. This pass allows you unlimited scheduled classes to our studios during 30 days, but excludes workshops or other special events.
- The 10 classes pass expires within 6 months of the activation of the pass. No refunds, transfers or suspensions are offered on unused portions of passes due to illness, injury, change of address or any other reason.
- Any unlimited membership allows you unlimited scheduled classes, but excludes workshops or other special events.
- The activation date of your pass/membership is the date of the first class booked or attended on the pass.
- Yoga Room members are entitled to bring guests at the studio. Each guest member must be different. A same guest cannot be invited twice.
Payment for all classes must be received prior to the scheduled class date to ensure your seat.
- Classes must be booked in advance. Classes are available for online booking from 5 days prior to class.
- “Book Class” allows you to book a class.
- “Add to Waitlist” allows you to put your name on the waiting list in case the class is fully booked.
A notification is sent to you by email once you are confirmed.
- “Add to Calendar” does not allow you to book because booking and waiting list are full and not available at that time. Try again later.
- Your reserved spot is valid until 5 minutes before the class starts. Confirmed members are required to do the check-in at the front-desk by then. After that, your reservation will be canceled and any spot left will be offered to members waiting at the front-desk.
- If you can’t make it to your scheduled class, please cancel your spot to make your place available to others.
- Cancellations must be made via the online booking system or mobile app up to 60 minutes before a class.
Cancellations will not be accepted via phone or email.
- In case of no-show, a “late cancel” will be added to your account.
- Members and intro pass holders will have their booking privileges suspended if they “no show” or late cancel two classes in any two-week period.
All members (at the exception of Discovery Pass members) have the right to suspend their membership once per year calendar. The suspension is minimum 2 weeks and maximum 6 weeks and has to be taken in one time. The activation costs 20 €. This suspension can be applied for any reason. Medical cancellations/suspensions will fall under this policy.