TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur.
No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages.
- Please be aware that Yoga Room may alter the information on its web site from time to time.
- Yoga Room shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site.
- Yoga Room does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated.
You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. Yoga Room exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
- All applicants release Yoga Room, its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding 1) any injury to self or child 2) any loss or damage to personal property.
- If purchasing packages that require payments to be made in installments, the applicant agrees to approve such installments be made by credit or debit card on the dates as predetermined in the services contract.
- In case of rejected or refused payment, our policy is to reprocess the payment according to the following steps:
- initial card will be reprocessed.
- if failed, any other card registered under member’s account will be processed.
- Memberships are automatically renewed at the end of each membership’s period. An Email is sent 7 days before the renewal of the membership. Members are free to request the termination of the membership.
- To register or purchase from the Yoga Room online booking system, you must be over eighteen (18) years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- Every possible effort is made to deliver classes and services on time as advertised. However, the schedule is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Yoga Room is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
- The door to the studio is locked at the beginning of each class for safety and security. No late entry is permitted.
- No entry is permitted after the class start time and leaving class early is strongly discouraged.
- Yoga Room is in no way responsible for additional bank fees that you may incur from your bank. Bank fees are under the terms and conditions of contractual agreements that lie between you and your bank.
- Fees may increase from time to time to reflect increases in costs and benefits.
- Yoga Room reserves the right to refuse entry.
REFUNDS / RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS POLICY
- Payment for all classes must be received prior to the scheduled class date to ensure your seat.
- All purchases are final. Yoga Room does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
- All passes and memberships are non-transferable.
- Passes and memberships may not be shared. Anyone caught sharing memberships will be denied entry and forfeit their pass or membership permanently.
- The activation date of your membership is the date of the first class booked or attended on the pass with a limit of 3 months after the date of purchase.
- Gift cards can be redeemed for classes, memberships or products. They are not redeemable for cash.
- Each guest member you invite to Yoga Room must be different. A same guest cannot be invited twice.
- Cancellation must be made via the online booking system or mobile app up to 60 minutes before a class without penalty.
- Cancellations will not be accepted via phone or email. In case of no-show, a Late Cancel will be added to your account.
- Confirmed members are required to do the check-in up to 5 minutes before class. After that, any spot left will be offered to waiting list members waiting at the front-desk.
- Members and intro pass holders will have their booking privileges suspended if they “no show” or late cancel two classes in any two-week period.
- Suspension of Membership: All members (at the exception of Discovery Pass members) have the right to suspend their membership once a year. The suspension is minimum 2 weeks and maximum 6 weeks and has to be taken in one time. The activation costs 20 €. This suspension can be applied for any reason. Medical Cancellations/suspensions will fall under this policy.
PRIVACY & SECURITY POLICY
- Commitment to Data Security
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure.
- Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
- All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- Yoga Room will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization.