In attending classes at Yoga Room or accessing our facilities for your training (NowRizon SRL), you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Yoga Room or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
Yoga Room is not responsible for the safe keeping of your belongings.
Terms and Conditions
- Fees may increase from time to time to reflect increases in costs and benefits. Increase in fees applies to new contracts and passes only.
- If purchasing packages require payments to be made in installments, the applicant agrees to approve such installments be made by credit or debit card on the dates as predetermined in the services contract.
- It is the member's responsibility to pay for any unpaid participation in a Yoga Room class, workshop or other event, as well as for free access to our facilities outside of these events, classes and workshops. Yoga Room reserves the right to suspend the member's membership until all unpaid fees are paid.
- It is the responsibility of the member to settle any negative balance on their Yoga Room account. Yoga Room reserves the right to suspend the member's membership until the negative balance on the member’s Yoga Room account is settled.
- Gift cards can be redeemed for access to our facilities, classes, memberships or products. They cannot be redeemed for cash.
- To register or purchase from the Yoga Room online reservation system and to attend regular classes, you must be over the age of eighteen (18). Passes for children's and teenage yoga programs must be purchased by someone over the age of eighteen on behalf of the child or teenager. The same rule applies to free access to our facilities outside of classes and events.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- Yoga Room Online/TV is not part of the Yoga Room Studios offer.
- All memberships (unlimited passes, class passes and contracts) are nominative non-transferable. Anyone caught sharing a membership will be denied entry and forfeit their membership permanently without any compensation.
- The Discovery Pass is an introductory offer for new members only. It is available one time. This card allows you to have free access to our facilities and to participate in an unlimited number of classes scheduled in our studios for 30 days. Anyone caught buying a discovery pass under two different accounts will be denied all future entry and charged an administration fee of €25.
- The unlimited membership allows you free access to our facilities and unlimited scheduled classes but excludes workshops and other special events.
- If you purchase your membership on a single payment, the activation date will be the date of the first class booked.
- If you purchase your membership on a monthly payment, the activation date will be the date of the purchase.
- Yoga Room members are entitled to bring guests to the studio if it is the first time for them in any Yoga Room Studio. The same guest cannot be invited twice then.
- Payment for all classes must be received prior to the scheduled class date to ensure your spot.
- Classes must be booked in advance. Classes are available for online booking from 3 days prior to class.
“Book Class” allows you to book a class.
“Add to Waitlist” allows you to put your name on the waiting list in case the class is fully booked.
- A notification is sent to you by email once you are confirmed (if you activate this setting in your Yoga Room profile).
“Add to Calendar” does not allow you to book because the booking and waiting list are full and not available at that time. Try again later.
- Your reserved spot is valid until 5 minutes before the class starts. Confirmed members are required to do the check-in at the front-desk by then. After that, your reservation will be canceled, and any spot left will be offered to members waiting at the front-desk.
- Access to the facilities is guaranteed during opening hours, subject to availability and maximum capacity.
- For limited monthly subscriptions, any unused classes within the current month will not be carried over to the following month.
- If you can’t make it to your scheduled class, please cancel your spot to make your place available to others.
- Cancellations must be made via the online booking system or mobile app at least 3 hours before a class.
- Cancellations will not be accepted via phone or email.
- Your Yoga Room account status will show a Late Cancel if you do not show up or cancel too late.
- At the third late cancellation or no-show within a calendar month, our system will apply the following measures:
€10 penalty fee will be added to your Yoga Room account. We will then ask you to confirm that we can process it using your payment method recorded in the system.
If the penalty fee of €10 cannot be charged, the following measures will be applied:
We reserve the right to cancel all your future scheduled classes.
Your online booking privileges will be suspended as long as the fee has not been paid.
- Your membership is still valid which means you can attend classes by registering only at the desk 15’ before class if a spot is available.
- Class Pass and limited monthly subscriptions holders will have one class deducted from their class pass.
- Suspension is not an option.
- For medical circumstances, the case will be sorted out by member care.
- The only case that customer can exercise his right of withdrawal would be if the purchase happened online, within the previous 14 days. And only if the pass has not been used.
- In all the other cases, purchases at the Yoga Room are final.
- Yoga Room does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
Privacy & Security Policy
- Information published on this website is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages.
- Please be aware that Yoga Room may alter the information on its website from time to time.
- Yoga Room shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this website.
- Yoga Room does not guarantee that the website, its content or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. It is recommended to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this regard. Yoga Room excludes all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
- Commitment to Data Security.
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure.
- Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
- All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- Yoga Room will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization.